August 10, 2011

Outside My Window

The light outside of my window exists, but my world has stopped. It is overrun by the darkness that has crept into this home. There is that feeling of loneliness once again that leaves my soul restless and my heart yearning for what it can never have.

Yet the light still exists and I fear I may never see beyond it. If I were to break free what then. What now. What next. Will I be stopped as I have been so many times before. Will I be back in a world where I am silent outside and screaming on the inside. So tell me, why do I still only see that light outside of my window and nothing beyond.



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.

WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume