August 23, 2011

The Independence Reporter's Fax Machine is Haunted

It has come to my attention that our Daily Reporter Newspaper here in Independence, Kansas is haunted. OR at least its fax machine is anyway. Their fax machine has called my phone twice in the past three days. Once on Sunday after hours and once tonight after hours.

So why oh why is their fax machine calling me? Is it to torture me and my dream of becoming a well-known columnist for their newspaper? Or maybe it's simply to haunt my phone because there's nothing better to do in this one horse little ole' town? Please stop calling unless you intend to offer me a job with your paper. :-) Thank you so very much!



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume