August 14, 2011

I am Going to Run Like Hell and Let Any Fool Try and Stop Me

I have this sneaky damn feeling that someone is going to try to stop me, but just let them and see what happens. I'm going to start getting stronger and getting rid of the pain my body, heart, mind and spirit is experiencing right now. I've been doing some jogging on and off for the last several months and now I want to start really running.

I'll start out jogging slowly and increase it from there and try to leave my progress on here, but I guarantee nothing at this point. A friend told me today that I'm in fine shape and don't need to get in shape, but they don't live in my body. And what they do know of my mind, heart and spirit is only the tip of the iceberg.

I need to get stronger and I'm making those changes starting tomorrow.


Shop Nike for Shoes, Clothing & Gear. Start shopping now at www.nike.com

Look out Nike because there's going to be a new spokesperson in this little town of Independence, KS.



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume