July 12, 2011

A Writer's Dreams

Sometimes stories come from the heart while others come from the dreams we dream for whatever the reason may be. Some dreams can be good, others bad. Some vaguely remembered, others in rich vivid details.

For me they are bad dreams in rich vivid details. Nightmares as many would call them, yet just ordinary dreams to me. They were dreams that began in high school, somewhat in the mist of when I moved back to Independence, Kansas on Sycamore Street for the second time in my life.

One reoccurring dream always leads me back to my old high school in my hometown of Coffeyville, Kansas, while another involves an old house in that same hometown where an unknown evil awaits in the attic for me to someday open.

Yet until then, I'll dream the dreams I do and create them into the stories I sometimes tell and share with the world. But, all in good time my friends, all in good time.


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume