July 6, 2011

Family Fun a Magazine I Truly Heart

Disney FamilyFun (1-year auto-renewal)There aren't too many family magazines out there that I really love, but several years ago I was introduced to a magazine called Family Fun. After flipping though just a few of it's fun filled pages I fell in love.

The magazine covers topics on getting crafty with your kids and offers fun vacation ideas for the entire family. It's actually how I learned about the Nickelodeon Cruise Ship!

And as oblivious as I've been lately on reading, I never really realized that this great little magazine is a part of Disney! How insane is that? Right now they're offering a killer deal on both 1 and 2 year subscriptions and if I could afford to do so, I'd buy a 2 yr subscription in a heartbeat.

Check it Out:

1 Yr Subscription to Disney Family Fun Magazine
Regular Price: $10
Mamasource Deal Price: $5
Price with new buyer coupon DISNEY20: $4

2 Yr Subscription to Disney Family Fun Magazine
Regular Price: $20
Mamasource Deal Price: $10
Price with new buyer coupon DISNEY20: $8



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume