June 20, 2011

Write Me a Love Story

I wonder, can someone please write this insane writer a love story and give it a happy ending? For the past few weeks it seems my life has been nothing but drama for the most part. And, if it's not drama, it;s one big mess that's landed in my lap and spiraling out of control.

I wonder, can I runaway to the islands, or Florida maybe? Sip on a cold fruity drink on a beach somewhere and just enjoy the ocean view, while I write my life away as the kids play along the shore. Or maybe I'll find myself on some adventure, riding a motorcycle around the world, spending my days in the jungles of the world.

What do you think? Want to write my life into a love story for the entire world to enjoy?


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume