June 10, 2011

Time Does Not Heal All Wounds

Some say that time heals all wounds, but I say differently. As a writer, we tend to express our emotions in our writing and sometimes more. I know for me, I've found that experiences from the past still continue to haunt me. However, that does not stop me from pushing forward in my life, but it does stay in the back of my mind, something some say I need to just get over. Umm, hello. Unless you've been there, it's not that simple.

But, there have been a few things I've done to push forward one step at a time. The first thing I did was confront my past head on. Yes, it gave me butterflies like you wouldn't believe, but I did it.

So yes, one step at a time. Now, I'm off to tell my story as a writer and help others who have experienced wounds from the past with a blog I've started. What about you?



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume