June 6, 2011

A Free PDF Writer Tool?

I wonder, does anyone know of a free PDF writer tool out there? I know Adobe is good, but I can't afford the cost at the moment, and I've been thinking about creating an E-book for one of my other blogs.

Actually, I've been wanting to do a lot of things lately, if I can ever get myself back on track. I'd like to do some research on resume writing tips, so I can update my resume for my writing career.

There's really a lot I'd like to do as an entrepreneur online, but I know it's going to be a step-by-step thing. Any suggestions or ideas from my readers? Have any of you used Guru.com or Elance.com?


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume