May 2, 2011

Judging Someone

When someone judges another, they often believe they are not judging at all. And when it comes to religion in a certain sense I believe everyone judges. Everyone wants everyone else to be a part of their religion. And that's OK if that other person is interested in being a part of it. However, when someone pushes their beliefs and continues to push, it often causes others to look at how religions and their followers really are.

In my life, I chose not to judge anyone, even those who try to press their beliefs onto me. I have always been courteous to others and I respect their beliefs just as long as it's not going to harm anyone. And I still do. And yes, I have my thoughts on some religions, but I believe everyone has their right to believe in something. So why take that away from someone?


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume