May 22, 2011

Doing Some Serious Thinking

I've been doing some serious thinking and now wondering if my job away from home is really worth it after an incident I had yesterday at the end of my shift. And this is not the first incident.

It really takes a lot to get to me and after being told I needed to change my appearance and doing so, and still not being up to standards with the company, I'm thinking the job may just be too much, especially when I was on the verge of tears yesterday at the end of my shift.

Some are telling me I should consider legal action over the matter, but I just don't know. I guess for now it will be more of my stubbornness and a wait and see kind of thing.
Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume