May 25, 2011

Breakfast With Jack Black

This month has been an insane house around here. But, with the help of General Mills and MyBlogSpark, life just got a little easier because they sent me a 11.8 oz box of Cocoa Puffs®. And, if that wasn't enough, I also received a DVD copy of Kung Fu Panda starring Jack Black. I can see it now, breakfast with Jack Black. Who knew life could be so much fun!

And, I just saw recently at our local cinema that Kung Fu Panda 2 will be out this week! What fun! My kids are all a big fan of the movie, from ages 9-17, and there's no doubt they're a big fan of General Mill's cereals. Okay, so I hate to admit it, but I just might have to steal a bowl of the cereal for myself! Now I wonder, if give the chance, would you do the same? Then, why don't I give you that chance, curteosy of General Mills and MyBlogSpark.
  1. All you have to do is, leave a comment on this post and tell me who your child's favorite Kung Fu Panda character is and your email address, so that I can get in touch with you if you are my winner.
  2. Want a 2nd chance to win? Link The Insane Writer in a blog post or Twitter Tweet and let me know you've done it and where I can find the link.
  3. How about a 3rd chance to win? Become your own Kung Fu fighter and fight back by donating to the American Red Cross in your area. As you know, Joplin, MO was recently hit by a tornado and suffered massive and devastating damage. It hits home for me since I have family and friends living there. Many lives were destroyed and they need our help. If you donate and I'm trusting your good word on this, let me know.
3 ways to win and winner will receive one box of a participating Big G cereal, a Kung Fu Panda 2 spin fighter toy and the original Kung Fu Panda movie. You can't beat that! This giveaway/contest ends May 27th at 9am and is open to USA residents only. Good luck and lets kick some butt, Kung Fu Panda style!