April 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning, A Before Photo of My Grandfather's Organ

Slowly but surely, I'm getting spring cleaning done in this house, but to be honest, there's more than just spring cleaning going on that I'll tell you about another time. Right now I'm working on cleaning up my grandfather's organ, which my oldest son who is the musician in the family, will inherit when he's 18 and has a place of his own.

The organ is pretty darn heavy and actually took two men to move it, so I don't dare move it from it's spot, but I'm at least about to clean around it, behind it, etc. I used the bench as a catch all for the books I have yet to read, but I plan to find them a new home somewhere in this house.

Here's a before photo and when I get an after photo, I'll post that as well. I'm hoping to get that done today, but I have to work outside in this insane world, so I'm not sure if that will really happen. We'll see!

So, how's your spring cleaning going? Have you started it yet? Do you ever find it difficult to get motivated to clean? Are you paring down things you don't need?I am, but it's actually hard for me because I keep finding excuses why I need to keep this and that. Sigh...



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume