April 14, 2011

Liver Dumplings and that Overwhelming Feeling I Get When I'm Doing Nothing

I've been trying to write a blog post at least once a day, but it's not working. And sadly, it's not because I don't have enough time. I worked 2 hours Monday and haven't worked since then. Yet, I really did nothing over the last few days, except write one article. I feel like I'm overwhelmed with too much on my plate, yet in reality I'm not. And it certainly didn't help that when I woke up this morning I felt like I slept too much, when I had my usual 8 hours.

Maybe I'm just bored and want to be doing what I love the most, which I am just a little and I'm thankful for my boss for that, or maybe I'm just plain lazy and have given up on everything. Or maybe it's depression setting in because I haven't seen my kids in so long. Or maybe it's my body out of whack or my monthly PMS cycle due to start in about a week. Who knows.

Whatever it is, I need to be fighting it and fast. Yesterday my body reminded me of my anemia and my iron level plummeted so badly that I was really weak and I mean really weak. So I took two iron pills and made liver dumplings for dinner, which really surprising, was delicious!

One thing I do know is that when I make a schedule, I tend to get things done and I haven't made a schedule in a while now. I think I will do that when I get home from work today. After all, I'm only working 2 hours, so I should be able to accomplish a lot and get out of this ho hum drum feeling. We'll See.



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.




WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume