April 8, 2011

Don't mind me, I'm just a little perturbed right now and The After of My Grandfather's Organ

Lately, I've been on a Spring Cleaning Spree when I have some spare time to do so. I'd started with my desk about a few weeks ago and moved on to my grandfather's organ.

Well, last night I had to re clean my desk again, thanks to all of the paperwork and junk that had landed there, and not by my hand, mind you. As of right now, I'm the only one doing any sort of cleaning in this house right now and while that's fine by me for the moment, I'd really appreciate it if things stayed clean for a little while at least, especially when it comes to my stuff, thank you very much!

Now, here's the after photo of my grandfather's organ. So much better, but I'm just wondering how long before stuff gets piled back on there again. :(











Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume