March 19, 2011

Why Not?

I have a friend who has a career at a bank. She's been there for years and lives in the fun town of Las Vegas. I don't remember her exact position at the bank, but I know it's not her dream job and it just makes me wonder why people don't go for what they love. Really, if you're interested in banking jobs, then I say go for it! But if you love music and would rather be working in that industry, which at one time was my friend's greatest passion, then why not go for that?

And sure you might say, but I need the money and the job I have is what's paying right there or I've been there for years, if I leave now I lose everything! There is always some risk involved when it comes to any job and if your dream job requires you to give up that 500 grand house, then why not?