March 19, 2011

Time to Rethink

I've been doing a lot of thinking today and sometimes that can be a good thing and somethings it can be a bad thing. Today it's a good thing, although I don't think everyone will absolutely love my decision. But what happen was this. I started out having a great day and before I knew it, it plummeted into a sad day. I know that not every day of my life will be a great day, but when there's no reason for a sad day to even be involved, it's time to rethink what I'm doing with my life and I'll just leave it at that for now. And of course there will be some who will assume and their assumption will be wrong, but that's okay too. :)


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume