March 12, 2011

NYC 3

This is another scene from the vampire novel I have in the works. I have so many novels and so many ideas, but never seem to get anything going with them.lol I think this week I really need to do something.

"Stay back." He said. "I will not." She replied.

What was that? Had that shadow just moved? It couldn't have. She was alone. There was no one else there. Was there? She screamed.

There was something different about his eyes. Something she had never seen before. "Don't. Don't look at me." He growled at her. "Just run. Get the hell out of here." She trembled in his grasp. He would never hurt her. She had always known that. "Run!"




Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume