March 19, 2011

Not My Own

I swear men are idiots and I'm not talking about my own. When a nice guy has a good woman, why let her go? Why not fight for her. And why do guys treat women like crap? Now I'm not saying it's all men and I'm not saying it's just men. I know some women who treat guys like crap too, but come on! You have a dream come true and you walk away from it or you treat it like it's no big deal! What is wrong with people??? I think a majority just need to be single in this world or at the very least, take a really good relationship class and put that knowledge to good use!




Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.


WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume