March 9, 2011

No Other Option

I haven't worked on my novel, "The Generation" in about two weeks now and I know if I don't do something with it soon, it may be a very long time before I will be able to do something with it again. I'm hoping to at least get a paragraph or two written of it, tonight. But for now, I've been trying to increase ways to bring more income into the household again since my job away from home isn't bringing in much money for now.

Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing by not working nights and just dealing with the major health issues that I was experiencing from my last job. I certainly hope not. But, I believe things will work out in the end. After all, they have to. There is no other option.



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume