February 22, 2011

Who Wants to go to Hawaii?

I'm getting a late start on this project, but as some of you already know, I'm a big fan of a program called Socialspark that was created by the company IZEA.

And right now, IZEA is offering a trip for two to Hawaii, when you sign up and become a member of Socialspark.

So, how does it work? What's the deal? What's the catch? 

Let's  clear up the what's the catch first. There is no catch. You don't pay anything to become a member, it's totally free and in addition, with each opportunity you're approved for, you get paid for writing articles of your choosing and your price set. 

I've been with Socialspark for a little while now and I've already made $12.00 from them, just from one simple article. Now that might not seem like much, but as busy as I've been away from my blog and with my health, I haven't really done much for them either. So imagine if you were willing to write 3 simple articles a week at let's say ohh $10.00, that's $30.00 a week that you could put towards gas, groceries, etc. And if you're a real go getter who puts a lot of heart and soul in your blog or website, you may even be able to earn a lot more.

So what's the deal?  Well, currently Socialspark is looking for more bloggers and website owners who wouldn't mind writing about products and making some money in the process. And to sweeten the deal, they're asking old Socialspark pros like myself, to help others get started and give me a chance and even you if you can get others to join your team quickly, to win a trip to Hawaii. How insane and sweet is that?

In addition, for everyone that's referred,  the referrer gets up to a 15 % commission.  Sweet! I get paid, you get paid, we all get paid, when we become a part of this!

Okay, so here's the real deal. For me this Hawaii vacation, would be the dream of a lifetime, because I would really like to treat my family to a real vacation, something that's never happened and before the kids are grown. Of course the trip is only for two, but I'm thinking if I can beat out the other competition and get enough people referred, I can use the commissions to take my entire family to Hawaii!

So who's ready to join my team and how does it work? Well, first, you need to be a blogger, whether it be with a free blogging service like the one I use, or a website you own that includes a blog. Then, once you submit your blog link to them, you're ready to get started. You'll find that all of the articles are based on a point system, but don't worry, those points actually equal dollars. For example, 1, 200 points = $12.00 and so forth. Pretty simple stuff if you ask me.

Okay, so now that you know more about this great program/opportunity,what do you say? Do you want to be a part of my team and get in on the deal of a lifetime? If so, let's get started!


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume