February 9, 2011

Roasted Butternut Squash with Moroccan Spices

So, I decided to use some diced butternut squash that I had in my refrigerator for breakfast. Yep, I'm odd that way. And of course I love researching online for a great recipe when I'm really in the mood to cook. Well, what I found was a great recipe from another blogger called, Kalyn's Kitchen. Here's the original recipe, in which I adapted by sauteing in a pan, since I didn't need to roast the squash.

And despite it's looks, it turned out delicious!  Now it's time to get back to my writing, since the snow storm has been grounded from work away from home!


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.







WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume