February 3, 2011

Rescheduling Work


I had to take the day off from work as you can see from the photo. There was no way I was going to be able to make it to work and I'm really surprised those who did go to work actually made it.

My biggest worry with taking the day off was I was going to get pointed for it. As it turns out, no one was pointed for taking yesterday off. I also worried that since my conversion date was yesterday, I would lose the opportunity at working as a full-time employee for amazon. As it turned out on that too, they canceled all of the conversions from yesterday. Now when they'll set up the next conversion meeting, I don't know, but at least I still have the option of working for amazon when the next conversion date is rescheduled!



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume