February 3, 2011

A New Journey

Lately I've been more and more concerned with the way my body feels. Each day I wake up feeling blah and find myself barely making it through my work day with very little energy.

A few days ago I was talking to an old high school classmate who decided to make a commitment to weight-loss and gain some muscle, and he offered me the opportunity to join him on his journey through http://www.shakeitoffweightloss.myvi.net/.

And of course I'm seriously thinking about it. I mean, why not? I could use all of the willpower/help I can get and having a shake or something simple for breakfast at the very least, allows me to start my day fairly quickly.

In addition, I'd be partnering with a great person who already knows how great this plan works, all thanks to his beautiful wife! So who knows! But, I'm also curious, before I make the commitment, what do you guys think?

If you were me, would it be something you would try out? I mean, there's really nothing to lose since there's a money-back guarantee, but do you think it would be worth it?

And then I was thinking, whether I chose to go with the plan or not, would everyone be interested in seeing me chart my progress of a healthier me on my blog? I would love some opinions on this one!


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume