February 9, 2011

Actress Lindsay Lohan Thieving Her Life Away

I just don't get it. I simply just don't get it. Actress Lindsay Lohan is at it again with stealing, and is now facing felony charges and possible jail time because of a $2500 necklace that a jewelry store has alleged that she stole. More about her trial on yahoo, here. (Image Source of Lindsay from Yahoo News)

But why would Lindsay risk her career and life over a piece of jewelry she could have simply bought or borrowed? She has so much going for her as far as a career, so why steal a necklace and risk going to jail? I am now wondering if she's crying out for some sort of attention, but then I often wonder if she's going down a path like Paris Hilton has.

In my opinion, when most people steal, they do it for a need of money to survive in this world, for a feeling of power or for a need of attention. But with Lindsay, I just don't understand and may never because I remember when she was in the media for stealing a friend's fur coat. In fact, I blogged about it on here.

 But, one thing is for certain, Lindsay needs help, even if it means spending some time in jail. Maybe then she can think about her life and choose the right path, or at the very least, get help for whatever is bothering her deep inside.






Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume