January 18, 2011

What's Up With That?

I was trying out blogger mobile today, just to see if it's something I'm able to use for future road trips away from home or quick posts, while I'm on break at work, when I got a text saying my blog is not registered, after I posted a new post straight from my laptop.

Hmm, I posted an earlier post from my mobile just fine, prior to the new blogpost, so I wonder what gives? Guess it's a one of those wait and see kind of things that I'll have to figure out when I have more free time. Right now it's back to a few more posts, then off to make grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume