January 28, 2011

Okay My Bad

After all the hard work I did pre-writing my articles last night, I forgot one major thing. Another article! And as the previous article, this one has the same problem. It's about weight loss pill reviews, and hey there's not a lot you can do with that one either in the story I'm working on. But as you can tell from my previous post, I did move my character forward with ease and now she's ready for the next scene.

If you've got another big idea of where you'd like to see it go just for fun and want to try to use the weight loss pill reviews link in the story somehow, leave it in my comment box and I'll share it with my readers.

Of course, you have to know in reality I'll be leading my character down her own path because I know exactly where this dream leads to and post more of it in the future. In the mean time, have fun and good luck, ohhh and goodnight!