January 3, 2011

Life's a Drag

Lately it seems nothing is fun in life for me anymore no matter how hard I try or what I do. Work started out great and now it's just another day at work. Of course I can already assume that work won't last long due to the usual seasonal layoffs they have. Heck, I'm really surprised they've kept me for as long as they have.

Another serious drag in my life is my writing. I haven't written anything in over a month and I have no desire to. I could care less if my novel is finished right now.

And generally I love Christmas and putting up Christmas decorations and the tree. But, over the past few years I haven't had any desire to do so and no one has been here for Christmas, so there was really no point in it.

I did get to visit my family for the holidays and even got to spend a week of that with my oldest son, so not all was a drag during the holidays, but as for the rest, I just have no desire left. I'm just tired I guess.





Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume