December 11, 2010

Why is it

Why is is a guy has to be right about everything, even when the proof is right there in front of his face and he knows he's wrong? does he absolutely think that the person he's trying to fool/lie to is stupid?

It really gets on my nerves when someone has to be right about everything and while I try to just drop the subject, sometimes it gets pushed even when I walk away from it and then I end up stressing out over the entire thing. sigh. for once, I'd like to seem like I am not stupid. Just once.


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume