December 2, 2010

I Just Haven't Had the Time

Since I've started my job away from home, I really haven't had the time to do much of anything. Well, now that the job is coming to an end, I'm hoping to be able to get back into my freelance writing full force and work on my novel more.

It will be good to not experience so much pain from work and be able to concentrate on some important legal matters and life in general. I was hoping to finish my novel by the end of this year, but there's no chance of that one happening.lol

Well, at least I can say I have been working on it little by little over the past several months and that is certainly better than nothing at all!



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume