December 2, 2010

During the Winter

It's very rare that I use anything on my face in the summer months other than sun screen. but, when the winter months arrive, my skin gets really dry and my face is no exception, so I'm constantly applying a face cream to my face.

And unfortunately, because my skin is so dry, I've probably tried just about every facial cream there is on the market, that's of course reasonably priced. No matter how dry my skin gets, I just can't see paying more than $10 for any moisturizer, no matter how great they claim to be.

But, I have been known to shop the clearance section of our local drugstore for products they no longer have room for on the shelve. I've gotten some pretty pricey face creams, moisturizers, shampoos and conditioners for less than $10! How insane is that???