November 1, 2010

My Review of Women's Groovy-300 Boots in Black / White Stretch Patent

Originally submitted at Shoes Got Sole

Groovy-300 Boots by Funtasma

Features:

  • Women's Groovy-300 Boots in Black / White Stretch Patent
  • Part of the Groovy collection
  • Costume shoes
  • Two tone with strap retro knee boot
  • 3" heel
  • Available in Black / W...


Insanely Different Boots For Many Looks

By The Insane Writer from Independence, KS on 11/1/2010

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Easy To Clean, Fun, Cute, Stylish, Well Made

Best Uses: Date Night, Going Out

Describe Yourself: Trendy, Stylish

I've worn these boots twice already and I absolutely love them. The first time I wore them was out to a karaoke club. The second time I wore them was as part of my costume for Halloween night.

The boots are cute and very unique. I don't know anyone else around here who has a pair. They're flexible when it comes to style that fits in with your wardrobe, and can be worn all year round.

The only thing I don't recommend as with any boot, is wearing them if you plan to walk around in them for a long period of time, since they may hurt your feet after a while.

However, I do believe this could be remedied by adding a pair of cushioning shoe soles for a more comfortable wear.

All in all these are a really great pair of boots and my favorite out of all of the boots I have ordered with CSN.

And as with many of the products I have reviewed, these were purchased with a gift code that was offered to me in exchange for a review with CSN stores. Thank you CSN for so many fabulous products! You're well worth the visit!

(legalese)