November 19, 2010

Danny Trejo

I just noticed that Machete comes out on DVD soon and I'm telling you now, I'll be the first in line to buy it! I absolutely love Danny Trejo in the movie, so when I found out that he's also in Predators, I was all for renting the flick to see him in action again.

Sadly however, his role was cut short as the first person to die by the hands of the aliens in the beginning of the movie. Sigh.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'd honestly like to see Danny Trejo in more movies as a major character like that of his role in Machete. He certainly deserves that big break, don't you think?



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume