November 18, 2010

How Can Women Consider This as a Joke

There are always two sides to a story, and what you see is not always the true story. When I first saw this joke pasted on Facebook, I did not find it funny at all. And what disturbs me even more than it being considered a joke is how so many women who commented on the post, were able to laugh about it and become defensive over one woman who also did not find it funny.

Instead, I see it as an eye-opener. A glimpse at a world many of us choose not to see for whatever reason or excuse there may be. Here's what was written. Now, tell me. Do you see this as a joke?






(Before marriage)


Husband: I can't hardly wait.
Wife: Do you want me to leave?
Husband: don't even think about it.
Wife: Do you love me?
Husband: Of course, always have, always will.
Wife: Have you cheated on me?
Husband: No, why you even asking?
Wife: Will you kiss me?
Husband: Every chance I get.
Wife: Will you hit me?
Husband: Hell no, are you crazy?
Wife: Can I trust you?
Husband: Yes.
Wife: Darling
(After marriage. Read from bottom to top)



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume