November 9, 2010

Changing Paths

Due to my health, I've decided to change career paths as far as working outside of the home. It will mean a lot less money, but it will also mean a lot less wear and tear on my body. I have an interview today with another job that won't suck my life away and there really is no reason for me not to believe that I won't get the job.

Unfortunately, I've already been given mixed opinions from friends and family on why I should or shouldn't leave my current job. Some are behind me 100%, while others are not so sure it's a great idea because of the economy. I understand everyone's concerns, but in reality the job I'm currently at is only a temp position and there's a huge possibility that the company may end up shutting its doors due to the economy, so there's also a risk involved there.

Well, who knows, but in all honesty, this is my life, not theirs. Wish me luck and I will let everyone know how it went when I get back!





Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume