November 19, 2010

Attack of the Killer Turkey

A few days ago, we were searching through netflix's selection of movies when we ran across a movie that seemed to be created just for the Thanksgiving holiday. the movie was about a homicidal turkey who was possessed and attacked teenagers. Now I've heard of a homicidal Santa Claus, but a turkey?

I swear I couldn't stop laughing for at least an hour and even considered watching the movie just to laugh some more. I wonder, what the producer was really thinking when he made this movie. Did he believe it was time the turkey got his revenge on our upcoming holiday feasting of the bird, or was he just looking to make people go, What the %$#@!

Well, at least I can now say, I've seen it all!



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume