October 19, 2010

New Affiliate Program

Thanks to freebies4mom, I just joined IncentReward and was approved in less than an hour!

Now first off, let me tell you, I'm not big into affiliate programs. Most promise you money, but never pay up. But, after visiting freebies4mom, I decided to trust her belief in the company and went for it. I've only placed one freebie offer from them on here for now, which is below, so we'll see how it goes.

I will let you know more about my progress with them in the near future.




Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume