October 19, 2010

I'm Not a Big Gaming Fan, But

First off, This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of PlayStation MOVE. All opinions are 100% mine.

Now, let's get to the exciting part where I talk about something I actually have an interest in!

Okay, let's get one thing straight. I am not a huge fan of video games. I believe there is more to life than just sitting in front of the television, wasting your life away almost the entire day by playing video games. However, I'm certainly not against a video gaming system like the PlayStation®Move that lets you use gaming as a way to physically get fit! As a matter of fact, I would love to have one!

Am I for real? Yes, actually I am. A few days ago I was browsing the gaming section with my spouse because he's a big gaming fan, when he pointed out the PlaystationMove. I've always wanted a way to workout without spending big bucks and the hassle of driving to and from a place just to exercise and Playstation has done it! I love the idea of playing tennis or boxing while using exercise motions to get my body to moving. And I also think it's a great way for the kids to get to moving too, instead of just sitting and watching television or playing video games.

Unfortunatly, there wasn't much of really a selection of games for this system at our local store, so I went to Playstation's website instead and took a peak at what games they have to offer.

To be honest, there's only one fitness game that they have, but I'd certainly give it a try and that's Get Fit with Mel B, which may be a good way to strengthen my back. However, they do have several pages of sports, including Racquet Sports, which looks like a lot of fun.

So, what do you think? do you think it'd be worth the purchase?


Visit my sponsor: PlayStation®Move