October 26, 2010

Don't Always Trust a Famous Medical Website

You know those famous medical websites like the Mayo Clinic and WEbMD? Well, I typed in a search this morning for a few good healthy breakfast options because I've become bored with my usual routine and they gave me a list of breakfast options that are processed! I mean seriously, just what the heck are they thinking?

If you work in the medical field, you don't give bad advice just to make a few extra bucks! No thank you, I'd much rather not follow their advice and go for real foods that come from Mother Nature, not man-made science.



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume