October 26, 2010

Beauty Schmeauty

I've never really noticed that I have wrinkles around my eyes, therefore I never really thought I needed an eye wrinkle cream. And to be quite honest, I still don't. People who talk to me all of the time believe I am only 30, when *GASPS* I'm actually 35.

My mother actually had the same experience and even took hers as far as getting into movie theaters for a kids price when she was well into her teens.lol

So what do I do to look five years younger than I actually am? Not much, to again be honest. I slather on a moisturizer when I need it and make sure my face is clean on a daily basis, but that's about it. I don't fuss with eye creams or serums or other special beauty treatments. However, I have dabbled in anti-aging products in the past, but that's about it for me.

I keep things simple and don't deal with the out of control beauty routine. It's time consuming and isn't always worth the time or money!