September 20, 2010

Teenagers and Their Phones

So first and foremost I'm insanely responsible for my own opinion as noted below.

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boost Mobile. All opinions are 100% mine.
Now to get to the good parts of this post, okay so maybe it's all good.

I have teenagers who love to text, share photos and talk on the phone. Not uncommon for a teen of course. But, when it comes to cell phones and trying to keep up with a teenager, it can get downright and insanely expensive. I'm just glad I have a little help with a few family members and I have choices like Boost Mobile and their Re-Boost method for keeping technology from really becoming insane.

So far, after looking at Boost Mobile's Reboost method, I've learned that adding funds to your account can be downright simplified. You can use a credit or debit card when paying online, in person or by phone and payments can be setup so they come out of your account automatically. And just a quick note: One of the things my own cell phone plan doesn't allow is for you to pay in person.

What I can compare my own phone with and Boost Mobile's phones with is their ease of being able to get online to update Facebook and Twitter. However, in order for me to connect to Twitter on my own phone I have to go to Twitter's website to set it up and they only offer tweets sent to my text inbox, whereas Boost Mobile's allows you to automatically tweet from their phones.

And it's really important for me to be able to tweet since I use it as a business and a way to receive extra income in my life. So it is a bit frustrating with my own phone not to be able to do that.

I also use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family and update them with what's new in my life. Boost Mobile offers Facebook users unlimited connecting to the application for one monthly fee.

Now currently I have a Samsung phone and to be honest, I'm not impressed with it. I would much rather my kids not get one because the signal drops way to easily in my neighborhood and the touch screen is a really pain. So, I'm glad to see that Boost Mobile offers the popular Blackberry phone as well as I1 phone. You can easily pay for the phone by credit card or debit card and I see there is a pay as you go plan, which could be perfect for teens.

Want more information about Boost Mobile's activation process, replenishment options, phone features or options to sign up for additional accessories and extra goodies? My advice is that you click on the button below and visit their site to see what they have to offer. And if you decide to go with Boost Mobile, I would love to know your own opinion on what you think of their phones and plans.

Visit my sponsor: Reboost