September 22, 2010

New Rules, Crazy Rules

Work has been putting together new rules, that seem a little extreme and I have to wonder how long their latest rule will last.

Yesterday morning it was actually announced that we can no longer take a break to go to the bathroom until our scheduled break. I also have to wonder if it's a lawsuit waiting to happen on this one.

There are a lot of pregnant women and elderly people who work there and would have difficulty holding it for 3 hours just to go to the bathroom. I'm very prone to kidney infections and lately I've had some pretty serious ones that would cause damage to my kidney if I waited very long just to go to the bathroom.

I suspect we'll have a lot of dehydrated people or people fired, all thanks to this new rule. I wonder what's next.



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume