September 24, 2010

More New Rules

So I thought I was kidding when I said I wonder what's next when it came to new and crazy rules at work. I was dead wrong. Apparently, there's another new rule in the work house. Instead of doing a scan once for a bin label, we now have to scan twice. The reason is to keep quality issues down just in case you scan the wrong bin. Okay I can understand that I guess, but there's still a chance that you can scan the wrong bin, so how will it really keep quality issues down? Hmm guess we'll just have to wait and see.





Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume