September 20, 2010

Life in General, an update to the crazy, insane and just barely getting by life I lead

It still seems I never have enough time in a day to do anything. The last time I was able to work on my novel was last Thursday on the way to Kansas City and what I did get accomplished was a paragraph.

Lately, I've been working on weeding out the things we no longer use around this house, on my laptop and anywhere else I can because I look at an area and all I see is a really big mess. I work 10 hours a day and lately, 5 days a week and help is very far, few and in between, so I feel like I'm single with 3 extra people to clean up after.

And then there's the problem with something medically is going on with me and I can't make it to a doctor or the hospital to find out what it is without risking getting fired at my job. So again, I'm putting myself on the backburner. But really, what's a girl, mom, wife to do when you've tried asking for help and you get ignored?


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume