September 20, 2010

Has it been that long?

I was looking over emails that I had saved to answer and my to do list and some date back as far as last year! whoa wow that is just crazy. Where did the time go? This job that I'm working has really been insane and as someone said, it sucks the life right out of you.

Normally I only work 40 hours per week with a three day weekend, but tomorrow I have to go to work, which is originally one of my three days off and it's been happening like that for a while now with no end insight.

Of course I really can't complain too much because it's extra money that I didn't have before that will be going to the kids, my van and to pay off bills. Still, I'd rather be back to working online and making my own hours. So when I can, I've been doing the job search thing and hoping life will be a little easier. My husband is so lucky not to be working right now and he seems to be loving life. Of course I'm betting that will end very soon.
Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume