September 22, 2010

And who are you to judge?

I wonder, how many people of faith judge others who choose not to follow their beliefs. I've known quite a few throughout my lifetime. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against any faith. Everyone has their own beliefs and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that as long as you're not hurting anyone or anything.

I for one must admit, I don't follow any faith. I have my own reasons for doing so and we'll leave it at that. I do have to question every faith out there, but that may be another post a long time into the future. For now, if you're really are Christian, Wiccan, Buddhist, or whatever your belief, stop and make sure you're not judging others, unless you don't mind them judging you.


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume