August 30, 2010

A Weekend Away You Say?

Okay, so I have to let you know, which is a good thing because I love my own thoughts as they are my own,

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hampton Hotels. All opinions are 100% mine.


Want to know more? Then you must take a look and Visit my sponsor: Win a free Weekend Stay

Hampton_logo



Last weekend I actually spent a night away from my house. It was only in a hotel in our local town, but it was a night away from my somewhat crazy life!

So would I do it again? Well, maybe under different circumstances and if it were away from Independence, KS. Like right now I noticed that Hampton Hotel is giving away a free weekend stay at any of their locations with daily giveaways. Hey, I think to myself, there's one in Bartlesville, OK. Hmmm.

So, how do I enter? Or wait how can you enter??? Simple. Just visit their website! Or even simpler, just go to Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes.

So what next, I'm thinking. Hmm. Well, I could always take the other half or hang out with my best friend for her birthday and hold a birthday bash there. Hey, that would be a blast!

You know it's always good to get out with friends, even for a weekend vacation and just do a little traveling, even if the trip is just an hour or so away. It's been years since I've done that and I miss it. So, what would you do to escape life for a weekend?

Click Here