August 29, 2010

Safety What?

A couple of days ago I was approached at work by a man who said he was a safety auditor and would be watching me for a few minutes just to make sure I was working safely. Okay, not a problem and I proved I was working safely.

But afterward I started thinking about things. Why let a safety auditor know who you are and that you'll be watching them. It's too easy to show them that you're doing things safely and go back to your old ways after they leave. Why not pull a surprise audit instead. I mean seriously, you will be amazed at how many people you can bust if you watch them without them knowing. My job should try it sometime.


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume