July 14, 2010

This Thing They Call a Writer's Life

With pulling down a full-time job, being a freelance writer part-time and a mom, life seems like a never ended roller coaster that shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

There are days when I only have time to cook dinner, load the dishwasher, pack my lunch for work and then I'm off to bed. And lately, my novel has been feeling the pinch because of all of the recent changes.

And I know I shouldn't, so I'm going to try to at least work on my novel either until a paragraph or a page (wish me luck on that one!) gets written, or I've spent 15 minutes on my novel.

Now just where I'm going to find this time I have no idea. But something's gotta give!




Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume