July 14, 2010

That's Life! Take 2!

It's been a long day and I hope I never have another day like it again anytime soon.

First, my alarm didn't go off this morning for work, even though it was set to, making me late for work. Then, I left my driver's license out in the wide open of my van. Luckily no one took it! And finally, it was hot enough at work today that 10 people in our department alone, dropped from the heat before noon and it's suppose to get even hotter tomorrow!

Not to mention when I got home from work, I was told I forgot to start the crockpot this morning. LOL



Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume