July 11, 2010

Slowing Down to Smell Life

Over the past few months I've been under a lot of stress, so much that I've lost some weight and found myself nearly knocking at death's door from a serious kidney infection. Believe me, when you have to have a shot in your hip as well as pills to clear the infection and have blood drawn with a 104.2 temperature, there's something your body is seriously trying to tell you. And when you're told the infection almost got into your bloodstream, which could have killed you, it makes you really think how you ended up so far in the first place.

And as much as I listened, I had a very difficult time getting some to do the same. But here I am still alive and kicking and back in the game of life. Just where the road will take me in the future, I am now uncertain of.


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume